Suitable for: Eyes
– Dramatically lifts the delicate eye area, providing a 360° action
– Regenerates skin around the eye contour
– Fights against the ageing process
– Diminish appearance of under eye bags, dark circles and puffiness
– A rich creamy texture, perfectly adapted to the thinness of skin around the eye contour area.
– Restructures and hydrates
– Strengthens cellular cohesion
– Prevents early ageing
– Plumps, fills and hydrates the skin, its matrix traps water molecules to become a “genuine reservoir”
NOVHYAL + MG2+
– Regenerates the cells to give new fullness to the skin and smooth lines
– Reduces fatigue look in the long run
– Immediately tackles eyelids, puffy eyes and dark circles, relaunching microcirculation for the long term
water (aqua), coconut alkanes, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, coco caprate/caprylate, cetearyl alcohol, caffeine, cyclodextrin, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, albizia julibrissin bark extract, black currant seed oil/olive oil/aminopropanediol esters, bisabolol, menthyl lactate, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sucrose palmitate, darutoside, chrysin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl linoleate, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, glyceryl caprylate, disodium acetyl glucosamine phosphate, n-hydroxysuccinimide, tamarindus indica seed gum, squalane, carbomer, tocopherol, fragrance (parfum), ceteareth-20, phospholipids, glycolipids, xanthan gum, steareth-20, magnesium hydroxide, polysorbate 60, sorbitan isostearate, phenoxyethanol, propanediol, chlorphenesin, pentylene glycol, disodium edta, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, p-anisic acid, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, chlorhexidine digluconate, sodium citrate, biotin
How to Use:
1. The good order: Applyyour Eye Contour by starting first with interior corner of the upper eyelids and ending with the interior corner of the lower eyelids.
2. The good motion: Gently glide your fingers along the under-eye area by using back and forth motions towards the outer corner of the eye. Repeat three times.